Destash: So long, Simplicity!
Regular readers may know that Simplicity patterns and I don’t get along. Well, my loss is your gain. I’ve finally got around to de-Simplicitifying my vintage pattern stash, and my discards are all up for grabs on Etsy. Head on over to the CargoCultCraft shop!*
* Don’t worry, I’m not setting up as an Etsy tycoon… this is just my online garage sale.
Highlights of the Great Simplicity Purge include:
- The Rocket Age dress pattern (Simplicity 3580)
- The Blitz blouse pattern (Simplicity 4139)
- This lovely two-piece dress with peplum and gathered bodice:
- …and some other random patterns I’ve decided to release back into the wild, including vintage kids’, nightwear and plus-size patterns.
Hope to see you over there!